If you have been in an accident and are experiencing one or more of these warning signs, schedule an appointment today to get checked out. These may happen immediately after or several days following the accident.
8 Warning Signs after a Crash
- Neck Pain and Stiffness
- Headaches and dizziness
- Pain around the shoulder blades
- Elbow or wrist pain
- Low Back Pain and Stiffness
- Knee Pain
- Numbness, Tingling, or Weakness into the arms or legs
- Emotional changes, confusion, and forgetfulness
If you have been in an accident and are experiencing one or more of these warning signs, schedule an appointment today to get checked out.
What You Need to Know About a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Usually, there is no out-of-pocket expense for you care.
- You do not need a referral to see a Chiropractor for your auto accident care
- Usually, you can get treatment for an accident that is no more than 2 years old
- If left untreated, injuries from an accident may bother you for years afterwards
- Always get checked out after an accident. Pain and other symptoms may not show up until several days later
- Chiropractic is the best treatment choice for the soft-tissue injuries sustained from whiplash injuries
What Makes Our Care Special
- We offer integrated care including acupuncture, massage, physical rehab, and trigger point injections under one roof making your care convenient.
- In house diagnostic imaging
- We plan a specific recovery process from pain control to strengthening exercises
- Advanced diagnostic procedures to pin-point trouble areas and to get you better faster
- The staff has advanced training specific to treating automobile injuries